Resonance Advisory advises Aéroport de Lille and its shareholder
#Europe, #France, #Infrastructure, #Airports
The Project consist in the operation of the Lille airport under a 20-year concession contract. The concessionaire will make necessary investment to accommodate with the growing traffic on the platform, including the renovation and expansion of the existing passenger terminal.
Lille-Lesquin Airport served about 2.2 million passengers in 2019.
A consortium formed by Eiffage and Aéroport Marseille-Provence was awarded the concession following a public tender. The Concession contract was signed in 2019 and became effective in January 2020.
Shortly after the beginning of concession, the COVID outbreak forced the concessionaire to adapt to the new circumstances faced by the airport.
Resonance Advisory originally advised the consortium formed by French construction company Eiffage and Aéroport de Marseille Provence for the tender.
Our mission included:
- The preparation of a financial model
- The development of a financing strategy
- The general assistance during the binding phase on all finance related matters.
- Tax and accounting advisor during the bid preparation
After the award of the concession, Resonance Advisory continued assisting the concessionaire (Aéroport de Lille), including:
- Periodic update of the financial model
- General assistance on the financial consequences of the COVID outbreak to the concession
- Assistance with the definition of an adjusted financing strategy and exchanges with the shareholders of the company.
🗹 financial structuring
🗹 financial modeling
🗹 transaction management
🗹 tax & accounting